Take me with U


acrilico su tela 60 x 60 cm
acrylic on canvas 60 x 60 cm
Non mi importa dove andremo, mia arte, mia amica:
mi basta che mi prendi con te…
dammi anche momenti bui in cui non so dove sto andando…
ma finché mi aprirai a questi tesori di colore e di forme io sarò tua.

I don't care where we will go, my art, my friend:
it is enough for me that you take me with you...

give me also dark moments where I won't know where I am going...
but, as long as you open me to these treasures of colors and shapes, I will be yours.



particolari / details:






__________________________________
Iscriviti alla newsletter
per ricevere il 10% sui tuoi acquisti,
e notizie sugli ultimi dipinti e gli eventi in programma Leggi le newsletter passate

Subscribe to newsletter
for receiving a 10% off on your purchases,
and news about my latest artworks and upcoming events
 > Read the past newsletters

Post più popolari